Sunday, March 25, 2012

Spring Challenge - Day 1

I'm excited about this challenge!  I've been taking photos and getting them ready for a while now!  
 I'll be posting around two or three pictures a day.  You certainly don't have to do this!  It's just a fun little challenge for myself.  Here are my pictures for the day:

What else says spring besides a robin?  :) 

Can you see the gnat?  I never noticed it was there until I looked at the picture again!!  Also, these flowers are called Star Violets.  They are extremely small but quite fun to photograph. 

I love the different colors in this one!!  The blue sky, the white flowers, and the dark limbs of the tree.  

*To enter your picture for the day just comment at the bottom of the post with a linky to your pictures.  Those of you that are emailing pictures to me do not have to do this.  :)  And if your just now seeing this, than you can still enter!  Just go here to see the rules and what we're doing!*

2 comments:

Katie Boord said...

Great photos! I always thought those tiny blue flowers were called bluets... Maybe they have two different names. Anyway, here's my post:

http://katydidsandbluebirds.blogspot.com/2012/03/spring-challenge-day-1.html

Leah Miren said...

Lovely! Here's my entry! http://leahmiren.blogspot.com/2012/03/spring-photography-challenge-day-1.html