Friday, March 16, 2012

Many Views - Continued

I really would have liked these pictures to be in the first post I did on the dandelion.  I'm not sure why I didn't include them...
I used different back-rounds and lighting for these.  Two are taken in sunset lighting and one is taken with a storm coming(and what a storm it was!!!).  



Some little spider has decided to launch a silk from the dandelion to the blade of grass.  

The picture will also tell you that it has been blowing hard because many of the seed heads are already gone.  

Well!  I've taken seven different photos of the same plant!!  I challenge anyone and everyone to try this!!!  

Scottish Gal

2 comments:

Leah Miren said...

Wow, those sunset ones are beautiful!!!

Katie Boord said...

Great photos!! I love the sunset shots!