Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Fall Challenge! - Day 3


I found that I liked to take pictures of berries.  So I'll warn you.... you may see alot more berry pictures in your future.  :)  I was worried that they didn't "say" Fall enough.   Then I thought a bit more about the all wild birds that I see eating them right now.  Surely they are gathered by all animals in the Fall time.  That made me feel a bit better.  

To enter your picture for the day comment at the bottom of the post with a linky to your blog.  And if your just now seeing this than you can still enter!  Just go here to see the rules and what we're doing

2 comments:

Katie Boord said...

Great photos!! This challenge is really fun!! Maybe you can have spring challenge, where you post flower pictures every day! Here's my link to my post:
http://katydidsandbluebirds.blogspot.com/2011/11/fall-challenge-day-3.html

Leah Miren said...

My entry for day 3. :)

http://leiasboutique.blogspot.com/2011/11/fall-photography-challenge-day-3.html