Saturday, March 31, 2012

Spring Challenge - Day 7

Today is the last day.  I've had lots of fun and I hope everyone else has too!!  :)  Today will be my favorite day of the Spring Challenge I think, because I will be sharing bonus photos!  So without further delay, here they are:

Iris.

More Iris's. 

 I think that this is the best photo I've ever taken.  Ever.  
It's an up-close shot of the Iris.

A Mourning Dove preening himself.

A Bluebird taking a bath..... a post coming with more pictures of this cute little guy soon!  

Clover.  I have a post all written up called "In a Patch of Clover". 
 I will publish it sometime after Easter.  

And that's the last picture for the Spring Challenge!  Tomorrow I will do a "wrap-up" post if I have the time!  

*To enter your picture for the day just comment at the bottom of the post with a linky to your pictures.  Those of you that are emailing pictures to me do not have to do this.  :)*

1 comment:

Katie Boord said...

WOW! Awesome photos! In case you didn't see it, here's my post for day 7:

http://katydidsandbluebirds.blogspot.com/2012/03/spring-challenge-day-7.html