Thursday, March 1, 2012

Getting Ready for Spring



Is spring trying to peek through where you are?  It certainly is here.  At times I think that it's already here!  Like today for instance, the temperatures are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!  And a few short-sleeve shirts have found their way into my closet. Rosemary is in bloom, new tiny buds are everywhere, and flowers are now dotting the landscape.
We are coming up on my blog's first year anniversary!!!  It's on March 19!  Here are some of my idea's to celebrate:
  • A fresh new blog "theme" for spring.  My poll is tied between two... ugh.  :D  If you feel inclined to break this tie then please look for the poll on my sidebar.  The poll closes on March 14 so hopefully I can get the new theme up for the first year anniversary.
  •  The Spring Challenge that I'm holding at the end of this month!  I can't wait for it to start!  I've been taking pictures and saving them for the challenge!  I hope you all have started taking pictures for it!
  • I'll post a list of the "highlights" from this year: favorite post, best picture, etc.    


What are you planing to do in Spring?

Scottish Gal

2 comments:

Leah Miren said...

Those pictures are beautiful! Can't wait for spring!

Katie Boord said...

Great photos! Looking forward to the spring challenge! :D

~Katie