Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year

A nice clean fresh look for 2012!  It isn't as cheery as the last one, it just looks a bit more wintery.  I hope you like it.
The top 3 favorite posts on this blog this year are: 

#1: A Storm Coming  ( not sure why.... it was such a blury picture....)


Now.  I need you all to vote for your favorite picture.  The one that gets the most votes will be the "offical" 2011 picture.  I have chosen my favorite from each season this year.  Comment with your vote.  :)  Also, your not requiered to vote by midnight tonight!  :) Just vote anytime you see it.  I'll announce the winning photo in the evening of January 2, hopefully.  

Spring
Summer


Fall
Winter 


Happy New Year!!  

5 comments:

Leah Miren said...

I love the new look, it's very nice! :)

And I'm going to put my vote in for the winter picture!

-Leah

Sarah Nicole said...

;) I thought you would go for that one. :)

Katie Boord said...

I think I'll vote for the spring picture. I love how you positioned the sun!

bamaboy said...

I think the Spring one is the one I'll vote for.

jen mackintosh said...

Ugh!!!! I cannot decide!!!!

I will be completely unhelpful and vote for spring AND winter!!! I just love the look of hope and potential in the spring picture, but that winter picture is so crisp, so quiet with the frost.