Monday, January 9, 2012

Fun with Dew drops

What a gloomy day it is here.  All misty and foggy.  On the fly I made up this poem(if you can call it that): 
The fog from this morning never rose, 
The sun has not shown it's face;
The birds refuse to sing their tunes,
And the trees give no support.  

Not very good, but it's a start I suppose. 

I don't really like the last line,
but I couldn't think of anything else at the time. 
:D  NOW I'm able to rhyme!  

It does give a good picture of what it's like here right now.  










Scottish Gal

3 comments:

jen mackintosh said...

Oh, I just love these pictures. Somehow, you've captured the little bit of beauty in this gloomy, drippy day! I so enjoy seeing your pics!

Carolyn RH said...

Love these pictures!!! Maybe it is the challenging gray days that helps you spot the beauty that you might not have noticed otherwise. I'm sure there is a "lesson" in that somewhere.

Nanny

Katie Boord said...

Great photos!! That was pretty much our day, too. I love your poem. :D
Happy birthday!!

~Katie~