Monday, January 23, 2012

Walking around

It has been raining so much here lately!!  There are puddles everywhere.  And what's worse is that it's supposed to rain pretty much all week.  :(  I do not do well with dreary days.  

Pretty little flowers.  Doodlebug liked their tiny size.  She encouraged me to take a picture of it.  :)

Nice, tall tree.  Pretty blue sky too.... the kind of sky that you would see after a huge storm.  :)

Seem familiar?  :D This is the last picture I'll take of these berries.  I've been trying to look up what they are but I can't seem to find it anywhere!  It is a tree though not a bush.  

Isn't this neat?  I liked the look of the vine (probably thorns.... : / ) that has wrapped itself around the little tree.  :)

The first dandelion of the season.  Maybe later this week or sometime this spring I will do a post on dandelions and how tasty they are in the spring.  I've been studying a book(more on that later) that is all about edible and medicinal plants and the dandelion was very interesting.  :)  

Can you see the sun glinting off the water?  This is just one of the many puddles around here.  


:)  One of our dogs reflecting in a muddy puddle.  

Every trail has some puddles...

Scottish Gal

2 comments:

Katie Boord said...

I love your first picture!! In case you didn't know those flowers are called Ground Ivy.

~Katie~

Sarah Nicole said...

AH-HA!!!!! Ground Ivy!!!! I'll have to remember that! :) Thanks Katydid!!!

~SG~