Friday, July 13, 2012

Black and White Friday #6

Sadly that little bug that is slightly out of focus would not get off the rose for me to take the pictures, but they still came out great!  

Isn't this one incredibly looking?  Just the dark storm rolling over the mountains(I know... some of you are laughing at what we call mountains)



:)  More dew drops!


May I just say how the photo quality of these pictures is..... AMAZING!  That is due to the new camera that I now proudly own(a post on that later)!!  :)
I am working on a much longer post that will hopefully get published sometime next week!  And yes, there are many more dew drop pictures!  :)

Scottish Gal

2 comments:

jen mackintosh said...

I love seeing your "new" camera at work! Amazing pictures of that storm and the rose! I am so looking forward to seeing what you and your camera will discover next!

Leah Miren said...

Yay! Beautiful!