Sunday, April 29, 2012

Just to catch you up...

I have been taking pictures lately... I just haven't posted any of them yet.  :)  

These are dew drop pictures:




 This is a picture of a catalpa tree.  I like the angle in this one. 


 Male Cardinal.... photo could be better...
Female Cardinal.

Male House Finch.


Who knew that I could take so many good photos in a patch of Sneeze-weed!!!  :D  Actually I'm not quite sure if it is sneeze weed or not.... so please correct me if I'm wrong!  :)




 Thistle. Again.... Who thinks of taking a picture of the BACK of the flower?  :D


And this is a sneak peek at one of our little chicks.  I hope to post pictures of our gardens and our little chicks.  :) 

Have a nice Sunday!!

Scottish Gal

1 comment:

Katie Boord said...

Great photos!! What kinds of chickens did you get?