Friday, February 17, 2012

Random Photos

I mentioned that I was going to take a walk outside the other day... these are the fruits of my labor!  :D  And it was especially neat because I got to use my Mom's camera, which is fancier than mine.  :) I was mainly just practicing with it because I'm going to be using it to take all my bird pictures.  Sadly, my little camera can't handle pictures with birds.  :(  I know.  Kinda pathetic.

These seeds have already popped open.  They are from our crape myrtle. 

Just random grasses..... not quite sure exactly what *kind* of grass they are.....
OH!!  I was finally able to get a DANDELION!!!!  It never comes out right on my camera...
But on my mom's camera?  It couldn't be BETTER!!!!  *sinks in chair* 


My little sister.  :)  She was waiting until I had finished taking a  picture of the
dandelion so that she could pick it. 

I know.  I said that  I wouldn't be taking any more pictures of these addicting berries!!!! But truly... they do have a perfect roundness about them.  And they are such a nice shade of blue.  :)
Does anyone have any clue as to what they are?  I can't find them anywhere!  
What did I learn from this post?  
That I need to start saving for a nice....black... expensive looking camera.... 

Scottish Gal

2 comments:

Katie Boord said...

Cool photos!! I'm not sure what the berries are. Some kind of wild grape, maybe? I don't know. Great post, though!!

~Katie

Leah Miren said...

Lovely!