Saturday, November 12, 2011

Not often seen...

So let me explain how we got these pictures... I was doing chores and I heard our dogs barking.  When I went to see what it was I nearly went nuts.  There was an Emu walking around not far from our road!!!!!  Yes, People!!!  An EMU!!!!!!!!  I went to tell everyone else about it and we piled in the truck to go see it.  Only my mom remembered to bring a camera, so these are her pictures. :)   




We're not exactly sure where it came from...but it was cool!!!!  :)  I mean, how often do you see something like that??????

3 comments:

Leah Miren said...

That's so strange and neat!

-Leah

Carolyn RH said...

I can't believe that you knew what it was. I sure wouldn't have.

Nanny

Katie Boord said...

Wow!!! That is so weird! And neat! I love emus... They sound like drums!