Saturday, September 24, 2011

Hints of Fall

Unlike other seasons, around here fall comes slowly.  So it's really neat to find all the little hints here and there.  I took a walk to see what I could find.



This grasshopper is actually as long as my finger.... which I measured.....  about 3 in. !!!!


Weeds  (ah hem) flower-blooming-plants-that-make-you-sneeze.  

A tiny bit of red in the trees!  

If you look closely you can see the back end of a bee, that has borrowed himself head first into this morning glory.  

Not very pretty... but I liked the angle!  :) 


Do you remember the Queen Annes Lace that I took pictures of earlier this year in this post...  here's what they look like now. 



Our Butterfly bush. 
Hope you enjoyed!  Maybe soon we'll have some more fall signs.  :)

No comments: